Tuesday 29 March 2011

Corpse Bride concept drawings













While looking through my Tim Burton books I came across the concept artwork for the film Corpse Bride.. The following images are of the sets based around Baroque style of the late 1800's with the Burton gothic twist these images have certainly given me lots of inspiration for my own ideas and designs and even how to draw my ideas on paper. There is a beautiful use of lighting in these images. This is a very important factor of the concept drawing as it needs to show how you would invisage the finished rooms. The lighting in these images in dimmed enough just to enhance the shapes of the drapery or the shine/glaze across the marbel floors, picking up the tiny details in all the mouldings.


















No comments:

Post a Comment